The ultimate ambition for us…
…is to se our products and solutions be used and to generate benefit and value.
- No matter what, the success for any enterprise is the acceptance and the usage or consumption of the products and solutions offered to the user.
- If we can’t explain and document the value and benefits, the users won’t prefer our solutions – we need to focus on validation, testing and value for money.
- If our solutions are too complicated to operate or understand we will only attract a small number of users – we need to focus on ease-of-use and the intuitive man-machine user interface.
- If our solutions don’t meet the expectations and standards of information integration we shall be isolated – we need to focus on standards and open system connectivity.
- If we don’t know the needs and challenges at our target users we cannot design and develop the right solution – we need to focus on dialog and communication with our target users and we need to understand what we are told.
- If we are not responsive to comments, claims and suggestions to our solutions, we will never be able to improve – we must focus on and operate effective systems to capture and process all comments, claims and suggestions.
- If we promise more than we deliver the consumers will loose confidence in us – we must focus on balanced promises and accept to reject requests which we know we can’t fulfill to the satisfaction of our users and ourselves.